- Only synthetic lubricant custom-blended, tested and certified for use in Harley-Davidson® engine, chaincase and transmission applications
- SYN3® Lubricant is formulated to maintain the coefficient of friction for proper clutch operation and to provide the proper lubrication to the primary chain drive
- Designed to provide the correct lubricity for the anti-wear requirements of transmission gears and for improved seal protection
- Approved by Harley-Davidson® for use in all stages of engine life and is not detrimental to the break-in stage of engines
- Updated technology allows the oil to stay fresher longer by maintaining fluid film thickness and low-temperature pumpability for improved wear protection over the oils life
- Only high-performance oil that can be used in all three cavities of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, SYN3® lubricant offers improved wear protection, high temperature detergency and superior overall field performance
- Our engineers have tested powertrains under controlled environments to make sure every additive is the correct additive and the right amount. The end result is the best oil you can buy for your Harley-Davidson® powertrain
Formulated for use in Harley-Davidson® Engines, Transmissions and the following Primary Chaincase applications: '71-later XL, '83-'84 XR1000, '08-'13 XR, and '84-later FX, FXR, Dyna®, Softail®, Touring, and Trike models with wet type diaphragm spring clutch.