Lyndall's full-floating, High-Carbon Steel rotors are CNC machined to exacting tolerances right here in the USA. Lyndall rotors are meticulously designed and thoroughly tested to ensure maximum performance in the most extreme environments and conditions known to powersports. Lyndall is so confident in their choice of design, materials and method of manufacturing that they guarantee their rotors for the life of your bike.
- Lyndall lug-drive rotors feature a highly advanced three-piece design, consisting of three components:
- 1.Outer friction ring (wear surface)
- 2.Inner carrier center (aesthetic portion)
- 3.Helical retaining ring that securely fastens the friction ring to the carrier center in a way that prevents their floating rotor from becoming loose or noisy after the course of its service life.
- FLT `08-13 front rotors will work on `14-21 FLT models w/ Spoke or Aftermarket Billet Wheels
- `18-Up Softails can use a 5mm rear rotor but may require pedal adjustment