Steady Custom Cycles Equalizer Handlebars for Street Glide’s were designed and engineered to have full 1.5″ diameter tubing from the very top all the way down to the clamping area. For those that are detail oriented, the SCC Equalizer will give your Street Glide a consistence and smooth look! All while maintaining a the strength and structural integrity of a single tube.
If your bike has two-piece top/upper handlebar clamps, single solid top/upper clamps are *required* to run all handlebars with a rise of 12″ and higher. Solid or stiffer (polyurethane) handlebar bushings are highly-recommended.
- Unique and custom design
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready (NOT pre-wired)
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
- Consistence 1-1/2″ diameter tubing
- Available rise: 10″ – 18″
- Width: 40″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ Tubing tapered to 1″ round tubing on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″ and 1-1/4″ (add $30 for 1-1/4″)